Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Long Time No Blog!

Hey Loyal Readers!

So it's been a busy couple of weeks since I started Graduate School and started planning my very own wedding. So today, I wanted to go ahead and give a tiny update before my classes start for the day.

So the parking situation is no longer a huge problem for me because I've been getting up and going just a little earlier and I am now able to find a spot that is closer, which means more time for work!

Wedding planning is going splendidly, as I have now picked out my wedding venue and ceremony space as well as asked all my girls to be in my bridal party. I have also booked an awesome photographer and now it's really chill time for me in the wedding department.  I've really gotten a lot done in the past 3 weeks since Scott proposed and that will pay off as exams are starting here in school. So far, I'm happy and excited about the wedding and all the things that go along with them!

Either Today or Friday, I'm going to be posting some super cute 'Will you be my bridesmaid?' boxes that I gave to all of my lovely ladies!!! That will be posted on the Craft page, so be on the lookout for those. I'm also going to be posting an idea for all those people who are super organized or want to get more organized! My monthly menus! I did this before school started based off of our schedules so that no matter what's going on, we know what's for dinner every day and what to buy at the grocery store each week. That will be posted later on the Recipe page.

Until Later!

Thanks For Reading!

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment