Monday, March 10, 2014

Long Time, No Post

So as you all can imagine, my life has become incredibly and overwhelmingly busy. Sure it happens to the best of us, but I was, at one time, quite proud of this blog, keeping up with it and writing often enough.

So here is my plan to get back on track.
       Wedding Planning - fun DIYs (On the other page)
        Graduate School Living
        Other things that come my way.

Here I am just 5 months from getting married, and I haven't posted much about this, or how graduate school is going. Well, I survived my first semester, and I'm taking this current semester day-by-day. I recently went to a research conference, one that I felt incredibly out of place at amongst MDs and PhDs, there was little room for students as most people already had their degrees and were in their fields. My wedding planning is going well, but let me tell you I have a good idea for a post about advice that you think is obvious, but that you really don't think about until you're in over your head!! :) More to come later, although I think I want to outline what I wish to discuss prior to posting the next blog!!!

I also made another really cute wreath, I'll be posting some tutorials, and some info on how to be an expert meal planner in the recipe blog!

Thanks For Reading,

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment