Sunday, June 30, 2013

Getting Ready for the Big Move

Its almost here, the big move to Michigan. It's weird that I'm not really nervous about it, just ready to finish this move. I've looked at all the wonderful moving ideas, but I'm just not excited to try them myself... Here's a cool little product though... Space bags. Now I know you've heard of them, these bags that are vacuum sealed, but they really are amazing. I got these ones below for a good deal and they are just amazing... We have put our pillows, and blankets and coats in these bags... and they just suck all the air out and its super flat! They can be expensive, but I shopped around and got a great deal on Amazon.com.


That is 6 pillows in a Jumbo bag. The decorative pillows in our extra bedroom were a perfect candidate for this wonder Space bag experiment and I am so happy that I bought them! I highly recommend them for moving, and even storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment